Thursday, November 6, 2008

I don't see any wrong.


Hey humans!
Went out on impromptu at around 12, to meet Sherlyn Wong for lunch at Lot1. Ate LJS, *licks lips*! Walked around, couldn't decide on what to do. Then at around 6, WeiNing came to find us at Lot1, she ate, and then ZhiYing & Marcus (?) came a little later. Took alot of pictures, and then they went to buy Bubble Tea and Prata Sausage for the 2 guys who came later,
and I learnt something, 'know what bus you are boarding before boarding it'. But it's alright, streetsmart people like me know their way back, right! (I think only those who were there would know what kind of embarrasing stunt I pulled :\). So anyway, I went off and they went to Night Safari, I think. That's all! :)

PS: My flu is killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home